Senior Embedded Software Engineer - (Fluent German & English)
Posted on May 15, 2020 by SystemRS
What you will do:
As a senior Embedded software engineer, you are responsible for the planning, development, optimization and maintenance of firmware for existing and new products in the field of laboratory automation and robotics.
Your activities encompass the entire development cycle from the idea to the concept phase, the specification, the design, the coding, including documentation, support and any error analysis. You work in a team and in close cooperation with other disciplines such as software, electronics, mechanics or motion control.
What you bring with you:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or mechatronics (FH/ETH)
- Sound know-how in Embedded software programming
- Solid programming knowledge in C++, programming knowledge in C and C # an advantage
- Experience with Real Time operating systems and with fieldbus communication
- Experience in control and drive technology is an advantage
- Experience in signal analysis and signal processing is an advantage
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues
- Independence, high quality orientation and a sense of responsibility
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills