Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
Dynamics Functional Consultant - AX Functional Consultant, AX Consultant, Dynamics AX Trainer, Dynamics AX Training, Trainer, Training, Dynamics AX Tester, Quality Control, Production Control, Product Information Management, Warehousing, Trade & Logistics, trade and logistics, AX 2012, Manufacturing, Production, Preactor, D365 - Woodland - California - USA - $80-$100k per annum
Our client requires a Dynamics Functional Consultant with a Warehousing/Production background to join their internal team on a permanent basis to assist with their large AX 2012 R3 project. This would be a remote based position initially due to current climate.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- System Testing experience
- Experience in training users
- Train the trainer experience beneficial
- Functional experience in Warehousing/Production
- Should be able to work with a close knitted team
- Excellent communications skills; both written and spoken
- MS Dynamics AX accreditation is desirable
- Creation of training plans and documentation
- System Testing
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
Location: Woodland, California
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.