ICT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
ICT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking) urgently required for interesting contract in Groningen
As an ICT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking) employee you are the first point of contact for colleagues with questions about their computer and applications and with incidents and service requests.
The ICT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking) will be Responsible for the following:
* Providing 900 colleagues with first and second line support;
* Accepting reports by telephone or e-mail and records them in top desk;
* Monitoring and handles notifications and informs users about them;
* Managing and maintain information systems;
* Are involved in improving the various itil processes.
* You register, classify and coordinate reports.
* You always check whether you can provide a solution yourself - about 70% of the reports you can handle yourself.
* You don't shy away from complex incidents.
* Together with your team you are responsible for the entire office automation.
* The technical management of workplaces and applications is your domain.
* You use Active Directory, exchange, Citrix, vsphere and powershell.
The ICT Service Desk (Dutch Speaking) will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
* Service desk
* Active Directory
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out