Posted on May 15, 2020 by Fairfield Consultancy Services Ltd
Our client is looking for a Build Service Delivery Manager with expertise in Control-M. This role is open for contract or permanent position based in Paris, France.
- Exhaustive knowledge Primary CTRL-M (latest Version 9.0.19)
- Other tools: Universe, Batchman
- Knowledge of File transfer software's: VLtrader, Gentran, DevOPS tool and GITHUB (knowledge - good to have) will be added advantage
- Process and leadership skills
- Strong ITIL process knowledge, Service Management, Strong Leadership and Team management skills
- Excellent customer service, communication skills
- Manage Batch Build Team (CTRL-M) + Project Team
- Accountable for the Build quality of service: Projects, Changes, Service Requests:
- Ensure and improve quality of deliveries
- Ensure proper documentation Build To Run are delivered
- Ensure commitment dates of the projects
- Ensure incidents escalated to Build team are resolved in a timely manner and that according to documentation is shared with L1 team.
GOVERNANCE & REPORTING
- Provide capacity planning for Build Team and resources booking. - How is Capacity planning & resource booking done
- Participate and contribute to all committees: ( weekly operational, weekly, backlog review, Monthly steerco)
- Monitor, control and support service delivery ensuring Teams methodology and procedures are in place and followed
- Key point of a contact for the L'Oréal. Ensure customer Satisfaction - Example of Customer Satisfaction
INCIDENT & PROBLEM MANAGEMENT
- Manage and control ticket backlog in scope
- Manage life cycle of all escalated incidents and ensure they are resolved satisfactorily as quickly as possible
- Create and follow problems linked to major incidents or repetitive incidents until closure.
- Candidate should be well versed with different types of KPIs and SLA in different projects (TMA, FP, AMS engagements)
PROCESS & QUALITY
- Ensure EMEA best practices ITIL process are followed
- Control and improve service quality: Testing best practices and Deliveries check-lists.
- Any quality projects (Six Sigma, ISO, Audits)
The candidate must be eligible to work in France.