Transfer Agency Analyst
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Pontoon
*Transfer Agency Analyst - Contract - Financial Services - Dublin*
Transfer Agency Analyst
6 Month rolling Contract
€17.08 per Hour PAYE
The Registration Team is responsible for the creating of new investment records and maintaining existing Client, Investor and Agent records according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements.
The partner will report directly to the Registration Team Leader, they will be responsible for an assigned suite of clients where the below responsibilities are carried out within strict regulations and guidelines. The partner will also be required to support more junior member of the team and be comfortable checking and validating others work. The partner will need to be able to identify optimisation opportunities as well as follow through with implementing these.
Why choose this opportunity within the Registration Team?
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a fast paced team within a growing company, The partner will be exposed to many teams and departments while all the time expanding your Transfer Agency knowledge. The registration team aims to provide new joiners with a good support network facilitating a smooth integration to the team.
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Escalation point for unresolved issues to the India TA team.
- Day to day client reporting in relation to outstanding registration requirements
- Workflow queue management and analysis
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times.
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which the bank operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance and risk management..
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- Prior operational experience in Transfer Agency would be an advantage
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Proactive in terms of identifying opportunities to make improvements and implement same.
- Effective risk management
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of current regulatory environment