German Speaking - Firewall Specialist
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Experis AG
German speaking - Firewall Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Firewall Engineer to oversee the re-certification of the annual Firewall rules.
- Responsible for the recertification of Firewall rules
- Development and maintenance of support processes and tools for the global Firewall infrastructure.
- First and second level support of the Firewall, partner VPN and RAS VPN as well as the IPS infrastructure and Authorization server
- Ensuring adequate know-how within the Company organization and maintenance of the documentation
- Professional experience in Firewall engineering and Conception
- Network knowledge in the area of routing, VLANs and Multicast
- Project experience in an international environment
- Excellent methodological skills in relation to analysis and visualization of complex issues
- Resilient, team-minded and committed personality with good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
PLEASE NOTE: we can only consider applicants with existing Swiss working permits due to the current travel restrictions imposed as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.