Senior Application Security Analyst
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Senior Application Security Analyst - NY
This industry-disrupting technology leader is looking for an experienced Senior Application Security Analyst to join our organization!
The Senior Analyst is expected to lead and mentor team members and those in other technical roles who are critical to the successful delivery of the cybersecurity strategy. Serve as a subject matter expert for all matters relating to remediation of web application security vulnerabilities and container security vulnerabilities. You will be responsible for leveraging a combination of tools such as static analysis (SAST), dynamic analysis (DAST), container registry scanners to identify web application vulnerabilities, vulnerable dependencies, and vulnerabilities within source code.
This is an 8 month contract in Hudson Yards, NY with an opportunity to extend or convert. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career as you will be working on a small but highly visible leadership team for an enterprise company beloved by millions. Exposure to first-in-class technology, flex hours, and option to work from home one to two days a week after ramp up.
- 5+ years professional IT experience
- 2+ years Application Security
- Manual Penetration testing experience
- Experience with Burp suite, Fiddler or similar (ZAP, Whitehat, Netsparker, Acunetix, Kali Linuxect.)
- Experience with SAST tools (Checkmarx, Veracode, Sonar Cube or similar)
- 1 year experience with identifying vulnerabilities associated with the OWASP Top 10
- Experience with vulnerability scanners (Qualys, Whitehat Security, and IBM AppScan or similar)
- Bachelors Degree
- Security certification: CISSP AND/OR CEH
- Network Security
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available