Posted on May 15, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Macroom, Cork
Benefits: Excellent career progression, salary, pension, healthcare, yearly and bonus. Be part of a great sports and social club in the company who offer amazing facilities and career opportunity to their employees.
As a Quality Engineer you will be supporting the validation, change management, in process monitoring and maintenance of the special processes utilized as well as all other equipment validation work completed.
My client is recognized leader of surgical solutions for the upper and lower extremities, designing manufacturing, marketing, and selling in United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, Asia, Australia, and Latin America.
1. Review and execution of process validations related to special processes ensuring compliance.
2. Review and approval of validation documentation related to all other new equipment.
3. Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to the validation process.
4. Develop and implement comprehensive test plans as well as test methods.
5. Be the point of contact for production when risk assessing or troubleshooting new and existing issues related to the special processes whether that involve design, materials or equipment, and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
6. Represent Quality Engineering Operations on validation related projects and give guidance on approach taken.
* Minimum Level 7 Degree level qualifications in a related technical discipline.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar engineering role and/or have equivalent process validation experience.
* Knowledge of cGMP, European & US regulations desirable.
Must have a working visa for Ireland
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about this exciting opportunity forward a copy of your update CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
Looking forward to working with you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.