IoT Architect - Holland
Posted on May 15, 2020 by Devonshire Hayes
Devonshire Hayes have been engaged by a client to source an experienced IoT Architect for a client based in Holland. The successful candidate will be working on a Digital Transformation Programme and will be responsible for both target and transition architecture.
Alongside excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement you will have the following responsibilities:
- Proven background in IoT Architecture - build out onboard control, safety and monitoring systems, IoT services and integration & SaaS applications.
- Oversee strategy & change for the end-to-end digital product platform architecture.
- Design/Manage & develop the roadmap for Embedded systems architecture.
- Liaise with R&D to ensure good level of harmonisation across the business including cloud services, integrations, connectivity services, SaaS/PaaS.
- Manage Electronic Engineers and Software Developers to ensure design decisions are clear whilst setting up design reviews with R&D
- Make sure architecture is compliant with all regulatory aspects for each of the applications.
- Cloud integration projects to include other systems in an eco-system (for example API's to other external cloud based platforms or internal business systems).
Education and experience:
- Preferably a Master's degree in mechatronics or software engineering, if not a bachelors
- Must have experience in the application of Embedded control & monitoring systems, IoT services and SaaS applications
- Applying Electronic and Embedded systems in a mobile product environment.
- Compliance aspects within designing Embedded systems.
- 5+ years' experience as a full stack cloud developer for IoT applications
- 3-5 years' experience as a lead architect.
- Strategic thinker, open minded & team oriented