Full Stack Developer - C# or Node.js - Full Time
Posted on May 15, 2020 by CodeSmith Technology
We are looking for a hands-on developer who is highly skilled and confident across the full stack. You must be excited by great UX, as you will be involved in designing and building applications where user engagement will be critical to the success of a project.
You will be working in small company so need to be independent minded and take responsibility for your own work. A problem solver is essential as you are expected to propose your own solutions, as well as delivering according to specification.
CodeSmith Technology build solutions for the commercial vehicle sector, specialising in mobile technologies that allow organisations to keep in touch with their staff (and assets), so you could be developing features in a mobile application for remote workers one week and adding support to the telematics system for electric vehicles the next.
This job will suit a candidate who wants to challenge their existing skillset, is interested in the opportunity to explore all aspects of modern software development and has a strong drive for delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 + years experience with back end development languages C# (and .NET Core) OR Node.js
- Flexible to perform different tasks depending on the needs of the project
- Commercial development experience
- Experience in Angular, RxJS, Firebase
- Exposure to Continuous Integration pipelines
- Experience working with automation testing tools
- Knowledge of Azure or Google Cloud
- Understand of design patterns, SOA and OO
- Design and development skills in relational and NoSQL databases
- Previous employment in the commercial vehicle sector
Qualifications are an important way to show potential, but they don't suit everybody, at CodeSmith Technology we have no minimum academic level requirement, but you will be asked to demonstrate your skills through showcasing previous project work and undertaking a test.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a minimum of £35k starting salary (up to £45k depending on experience) and an allowance of £1,500 to buy your own computer.
As a small company, CodeSmith Technology understand that happy staff make a successful business, so you will set your own working hours and enjoy an 25 days plus bank holidays annual leave. You can work completely remotely, but if you want to come into the office anytime then free parking is available.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£115 - £130 Daily
£20k - £23.5k Annual