Principal Software Engineer - Dublin - Remote Onboarding
Posted on May 15, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Currently on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer who holds leadership experience. In this role, you will apply various technologies to develop innovative solutions for a complex business
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years experience and expertise in areas such as Oracle 12c, ETL, Java 8, Spring, REST services, Angular and JQuery
- Excellent problem-solving skills dealing with complex applications
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- 3+ years at a technical leadership level.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work on large-scale software projects with multiple teams across the organization
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, uDeploy, etc
Please note this is not a Full time remote opportunity, once back to normal the successful candidate will be expected onsite.
If you feel this is an opportunity that may be of interest to yourself get in touch and we can discuss in further detail. Excellent benefits on offer.
*Candidates must hold a valid Stamp 4, Stamp 1G SPOUSE visa or have EU citizenship.*