German Speaking Junior System Administrator
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Experis AG
German Speaking ICT System Administrator
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialized professional talent.
- The ICT System Administrator Junior participates in the operation of ICT services for the operational business as well as in the control, monitoring and securing of the operation of the data processing, network and server systems
- Participates in the operation, control, monitoring and maintenance of ICT services for the operational Linux operation
- Localizes and limits disturbances, initiates evasive and/or escalation procedures, initiates any necessary recovery, restart and restore procedures
- Accepts, checks and processes orders in cooperation with internal and external customers (sometimes banking or suppliers of banking customers/cantonal police, etc.) also within the framework of input-output management
- Assists in the processing of more complex orders in cooperation with other operating units
- Adopts new or modified software into the operative business
- Independently processes faults and helps to solve more complex or interdisciplinary faults with
- Controls and monitors system utilization (including tuning and performance measures)
- Works to ensure the operation of hardware and software including local networks and telecommunications as well as data backup with
- Supports the customers (users) in all questions of services and masters them in combination with cross-product topics on a general level as well as for operational business and in exceptional situations
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- 1+ years' experience working as a System administrator
- Ideally have experience within Banking or Government
- Develops the applied technologies in assigned field and have updated knowledge with general system administrator tools
- Solution-oriented, cross-divisional with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of German and French required, English desirable
- The tasks of the function are recurring and sometimes demanding (demanding means, among other things, concentration, exact work, adherence to instructions, etc.), sporadically and alternately within several task areas and/or customer groups.
- Communication with other teams, with customer, IT coordinators on customer side, service desk, release, change and service management
- Adherence to the service level agreements with the customer (lead time must be adhered to, otherwise penalties are due next month)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton.
We can only consider candidates with existing Swiss Permit/Swiss Nationals or EU nationals.