Full Stack Developer
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Networkers
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is requiring a Full Stack Developer with extensive experience with Angular.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Angular.
- Provide coaching to colleagues
- Troubleshoot difficult cases
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
- Participation in user, service and project meetings.
Technology Expert, in Angular, with minimum 7 years specific expertise.
- Very good experience in Angular, with capability to coach and provide advice to the colleagues.
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD is an asset.
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST) is an asset.
- Experience with Maven and GIT is an asset.
Must hold a Masters degree or have had a minimum of 5+ years in higher education.
- Ability to work in English.
- Documents will be written in English.
Contract paying in the region of €450-€550 per day depending on level of experience. Role to start remotely potenitally in the current situation with telephone/video interviews taking place due to social distancing practices.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.