Posted on May 14, 2020 by TomGandhi Consulting Limited
- 6+ years of Technical Leadership in an IT Investment/Private Banking domain including extensive application development and support experience
- Experience in a delivery orientated organisation and has a strong aptitude for solving problems as part of a team
- Experience of working with source control and build tools (GIT, Jenkins, Maven etc.)
- Experience of Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development highly desirable
- Excellent System Analysis skills including the ability to create clear solution concept diagrams and write specification documents.
- Possess excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Experience of Wealth Management and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management processes would be preferable eg client on-boarding
- Role requires an understanding of functional programming.
- Role requires experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Desirable: Windows server, IIS, JBoss, Oracle.
Main Duties Responsibilities:
- Specification, design, programming and delivery of high performance solutions (Customer Relationship Management) Application
- Provide estimates based on business requirement and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Drive requirement engineering
- Understand the existing Architecture, technology and business application
- Define and coordinate the implementation of DevOps to enable delivery of applications/components using DevOps toolsets
- Work closely with the global teams to successfully deliver the project
- Adhere to SDLC/AGILE standards, including testing in conjunction with QA function
- Liaise with support team (post implementation 3rd level support and production releases).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.