Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant
Posted on May 14, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Frankfurt
Contract Rate: Euro 575 per day
Contract Length: End of 2020 with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant to join their client in Frankfurt.
- Main tasks
The security analysts will help the client to take full advantage IGAM capacities by implementing role management in the business areas by working with experts and senior management of the business areas to:
- identify and generate business roles including auto-assignment rules in a repeatable and efficient way
- identify and address outliers in a business area (e.g. persons retaining access rights normally linked to a position they left several months/years ago).
- Professional requirements and qualifications
- A good understanding about identity and access management concepts
- Expertise developing SQL scripts
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience and technical knowledge of Oracle Access and Identity management product suite
- Experience developing and using Tableau dashboards
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!