Posted on May 14, 2020 by Hunter Bond
Client: Prestigious Quantitative Hedge Fund
Salary: $500,000 Total Compensation
Location: New York
As a KDB+/Q Engineer you will develop, hands on, a next generation research and analytics trading platform for the one of the largest and most successful Hedge Funds in the world!
You will work on large-scale financial data problems in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, in direct collaboration with Quantitative Researchers and Portfolio Managers where, the solutions you create benefit the entire organization!
- Ownership of mission-critical greenfield projects.
- Innovative, state-of-the-art technology and software.
- Intellectually stimulating atmosphere with like-minded people, tackling the toughest problems in the industry.
- Beautiful offices with video games, board games, foosball, nap areas and table tennis.
- Flat structure - every members' input is needed, and encouraged, regardless of seniority.
- No red tape or endless climbing of corporate ladders.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in engineering relevant solutions using KDB+/Q on systems of considerable scale and complexity.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and software development experience in Python, C/C++, or Java.
- Exposure to electronic trading systems or Real Time financial data management and analytics.
- Previous collaboration with quantitative researchers or traders to understand their needs and design and engineer solutions.
- A passion for technology and an appreciation that it is always changing.
- An interest in working with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do.
Apply with your most updated resume ASAP.