SAP PM/CS Consultant - French & Dutch Speaking
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Square One Resources
SAP PM/CS Consultant - French & Dutch speaking
* Make fit-gap analysis and implement the approved solution up to and including Go-Live and support activities after commissioning
* Organize and conduct Steercos with the top management of ICT.
* Manage the group of Key Users (around 10 to 12 people) of the project, defend the technical choices, obtain partial validations, communicate them and lead the group to finalize the design and implementation of the new solution
* Pilot activities before Go-Live: test plan, UAT's
* Perform go-live according to the sequencing of the planned project phases
* Provide the necessary expertise to provide customer support in different areas
* Provide configuration and support in the following areas:
o SAP-PM (Plant Maintenance)
o SAP-CS (Customer Services)
o Management of technical objects (technical stations, equipment, installations, etc.)
o Maintenance management (advice, orders, etc.)
o Interfaces with applications (HP Asset Center)
Key skills required
* SAP PM/CS expert
* 7 years of experience:
o Thorough knowledge of the SAP PM/EAM module, both functionally and technically
o Customizing the SAP PM/EAM module
* 5 years of experience:
o Knowledge of the SAP Maintenance solution within the Railways
o Experience with integration with Finance, Supply, HR, PS,
* 2-3 years of experience:
o Experience with Mobile applications is a plus
o Experience with Solution Manager
o Experience with LSMW, IDOCs processing
o Informatics applications MS Office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.