Application PHP Developer
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
The largest digitalisation business across Europe, who are present in over 25 locations in the DACH region and with more than 1,000 members of staff they operate in the areas of customer engagement and commerce, banking, business and predictive analytics, enterprise software and supply chain management.
Are you looking to join a company who are dominating their market? Do you have a passion for high-quality coding and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and have the opportunity to shape the growth and development of the IT department of a fantastic company?
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Expert knowledge and experience in PHP7, Symfony, HTML, CSS, Ajax, and SQL.
- E-commerce experience.
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in German and English
- Analytical and able to think conceptually
- Eager to continuously evolve and apply technologies
- Independent, results-oriented, resilient and committed
- A dedicated developer who enjoys to code in their free time and has worked on their own projects
- Implement the requirements creatively in agile project methodology for the customer's contact.
- Accompany projects over their entire life cycle by always keeping an overview.
- Work as part of a team to develop solutions in PHP on the Pimcore platform for the marketing, sales, and services area.
- International business with offices in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland
- 28 offices globally.
- More than 1,000 members of staff.
- Swiss office based in St.Gallen.
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making paths.
- Excellent team with a can-do attitude.
- Challenging digital projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Modern working environment.
- Individual training opportunities.
- Company events (summer parties, sports events, etc)
- Attractive locations.
- Free drinks and fresh fruit.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)