Quality Engineer (installing Swisscom experience)
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Quality Installing Engineer with experience of Swisscom equipment experience- office based role
1: Create and maintain Quality Plans using Huawei guidelines, customer requirements and common errors from installation teams.
2: Support Projects and subcontractor teams with ISDP use (platform and mobile) basic troubleshooting as well as giving training on new features.
3: Approve QC tasks for projects within required time limits.
4: Create and Maintain Quality reporting documentation with respect to Project and customer needs
- Maintain and enhance Quality Management System in accordance with Huawei HQ Requirements.
- Analyze and understand Quality and ISDP requirements from Customers, Legal and from Huawei HQ then publish changes including providing trainings to ensure understanding of internally as well as externally.
- Support Huawei Quality Management System (ISDP) and ensure its accuracy within the projects.
- Lead Quality KPI's within ISDP and work with project teams to maintain KPI achievement
- Identify continuous improvement areas in Quality topics to ensure efficient operations as aligned with company directions
- Review and improve processes & procedures related to the Quality Management in ISDP.
- Support Projects in the non-conformance management and lead effective resolution and improvement through improved QC plans.
Support EHS Manager
- Onsite audits for the equipment and technicians
- Identify whether PPE is in use and being used correctly
- Support EHS Documentation: updating, creation and publication
- Identify and follow up on EHS on site issues related to the site environment