Developer - Java C# - Banking
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled developer to join one of banking clients in Brussels on an exciting contract initially until the end of the year. The mission will require experience and an advanced understanding of both Java and C#.
Our client is equipped with a team in charge of answering rapidly and professionally to the business needs and new IT requirements. The activities of the team participate actively by leading or contributing to demands prioritized by the different activities. The main activities of the team are the development of new IT solutions (applications, tools, etc.) and maintenance of the existing IT landscape. When required you will also act as third line technical support on incidents and problems raised by users for local applications.
The role requires -
- More than 3 years of experience with Java development and advanced knowledge of Core Java and the Spring framework
- More than 3 years of experience with .NET development in multi-layer application and advanced knowledge of C#, MVC/EDM/LINQ
- 10 years of overall IT development experience (various technologies)
- Knowledge of Angular, SSIS, MQ, and other technologies is a plus.
- Essential English knowledge, and desirably French or Dutch
The role will require some European travelling. The contract will be reviewed at the end of the year, and then every 6 months thereafter.
N.B. In light of the current COVID19 situation the client is working towards a solution to ensure everyone's safety when on site.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.