Project Manager - PAS-X and Data Historian
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
On behalf of our prestigious customer, we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER for a long term mission in Lausanne area.
An exciting opportunity to drive the MES and Global Data Historian implementation project within one of the most important projects in customer's Healthcare division.
As part of the Work Stream Production Systems and in close collaboration with global and local Engineering, Production, IT, Digital, and Quality departments (global and local organisations), you will drive the implementation of the MES and the Historian solution including the vertical integration and coordinate the deployment at the local site.
- Support the local site in definition of Data Historian Master Plan and the Business Project Manager as IT MES implementation expert.
- Define technology roadmaps for Historian and equipment connectivity and set technical standards for the system and equipment integration methods as well as training strategies to enable system users to make value of the system.
- Actively drive the MES implementation in coordination with the local project team also the
- integration to historian strategy.
- Define and align the project plan IT related tasks with the business project manager MES.
- Coordinate all IT and engineering tasks within the project and act as the SPOC between different internal and external IT and Engineering service delivery units and vendors.
- Strong experienced in the integration of Werum PAS-X and OSIsoft PI
- Experienced in industrial process automation (5 years +) and in general IT infrastructure and equipment connectivity
- Pharma production (biotech knowledge big advantage)
- Proven track record in delivering project in a complex and challenging environment
- Experienced in project management (5 years +)
- Experienced to run projects in a GMP environment
- Fluent in English OR German and French
The role is based 100% on-site. Due to the Covid-19 situation, on-boarding will be done on remote.