Senior Business Analyst - New Jersey (Initially remote)
Posted on May 14, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior Business Analyst - New Jersey (Initially remote) - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for an initial contract of 6 months with our client in the area of New Jersey, USA.
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead the implementation of global revenue management products. Furthermore, you will assist the local IT and Sales teams Embedded in the organisation and generates value. The Senior Business Analyst will act as an analytics translator for the business.
Requirements Senior Business Analyst role:
- 5+ years' experience in a revenue management capability in a CPG organisation or a large consultancy organisation.
- Experience in Pricing and Promotions Analytics, Marketing mix modelling, Econometric models, Consumer Insights Domain.
- Expert in Multivariate Linear/Log Linear Regression based Marketing Analytics, Price and Promotion Analytics, Statistics and Econometric Modelling and Visual storytelling, Marketing and Sales Analysis
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience overseeing the value delivery from the products and able to show example
Details Senior Business Analyst role:
- Start date: 01-06-2020
- Duration: Initially 6 months
- Location: Remote (New Jersey, USA)
If this role as Senior Business Analyst is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.