Business Analyst/Product Owner with Project Management
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Are you a Business Analyst/Product Owner/Requirements Engineer with Project Management looking for a new challenge? On behalf of our client, a leading global bank in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of their team.
Business Analyst/Product Owner/Requirements Engineer with Project Management
- Manage the project
- Sit with the business to write the use cases and user stories
- Communicate with different stakeholders in IT and Business
- Closely work with IT to design the solution
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years' experience of working as a Business Analyst/Product Owner/Requirements Engineer
- 2+ years' experience with Project Management
- Strong understanding of IT and the SDLC
- Previously worked on CRM, data management and digital platform projects
- Hands-on experience with digitalisation projects for the Front Office (Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Global Markets)
- Working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Must already be located in Switzerland
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of financial products, asset management, wealth management
- German language skills, both written and spoken
Contract Duration: 6 months
Please note that due to the current situation we only accept applicants with a valid residence and/or work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email. I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.