Oracle DBA- Dublin/Remote Working- Contract
Posted on May 13, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Oracle DBA required for a 2-3 month contract with a client based in Dublin.
My client requires an Oracle DBA to work in both a BAU and project capacity and can be on a remote working basis.
The role of the database administrator is to be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a number of Oracle databases. They will take ownership of test, development and production environments and be responsible for the maintenance of these environments to ensure all databases and Servers are performing optimally.
- Oracle Edition Standard and Enterprise
- Oracle Versions: 10 Release 10.2.0.3.0 32 bit, 11G Release 18.104.22.168.0 64 bit, 12C Release 22.214.171.124.0 64 bit
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2003, Solaris 5.bit, Solaris 5.bit
- Network administration knowledge
- System administration knowledge
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension preferred
- RMAN Backup knowledge
- UNIX Solaris 11 knowledge
- 3rd Level IT Qualification
- PL/SQL programming (4+ years)
- Experience with source control
- Knowledge of software engineering life cycle
- Previous experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting software
- Oracle database certification