Administrative Assistant/Team Assistant (m/w/d)
Posted on May 13, 2020 by ITech Consult
Administrative Assistant/Team Assistant (m/w/d)- BA/pharmaceutical/MS Office/English/German
For our customer F. Hoffman La Roche in Basel we are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Team Assistant
In "Project and Portfolio Management" (PTDM) we partner with key stakeholders and project teams in Research and Early Development (gRED, pRED) and Pharma Medicine to define the product development strategy. We lead and manage Technical Development Teams (TDT) in developing and implementing Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control (CMC) strategies and activity plans from pre-entry into humans until launch in major countries.
In "Technical Business Development & Licensing" (PTDML) we provide technical leadership and project management for In-licensing and M&A Due Diligence activities for the purpose of assessing all technical (CMC) aspects and developing CMC strategies. This includes all technologies and modalities (large and small molecules, peptides, oligonucleotides, gene/cell therapies).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Support PTDML Head and local team on administration of confidential CMC business
development (BD) projects.
* Maintain key communication material (Presentation, Intranet)
* Organize BD stakeholder management with integrated follow up activities (monitor announcements, update distributions lists and calendar schedule, update communication material and CMC BD business process)
* Administratively support BD projects (Insider Declarations)
* Support regular reporting with data consolidation from various sources (database, single input)
* Maintain central BD storage space and support database administration
* Organize team meetings
* Calendar Management for Head and BD project prioritization during travel
Provides general secretarial administrative tasks, such as correspondence and presentations for PTDM Basel:
* Office infrastructure
* Placing orders, processing payments (Ariba)
* Time recording (JAZ, CHRIS)
* Team meeting minutes
* Collecting and disseminating data reports according to use
* Preparing reports, memos, presentations, and other documents
Organizes and coordinates internal/external international meetings and event for PTDM Basel. These include team meetings, video and teleconferences, off-site meetings, meetings including external clients etc.
Responsible for travel and meeting organization worldwide for PTDM team members in cooperation with the in-house travel center and/or external parties if needed (SAP Concur).
- BS in office management or Commercial diploma with work experience in a multicultural environment
- 3-5 years' work experience as team assistant (preferably in a similar position within the pharmaceutical or related industry)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent German skills
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications, Google suite applications and Databases (MS Access, Web based solutions)
- Knowledge of the Roche organization and Roche admin-tools (ARIBA, iHCP, touchpoint) is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- The ability to prioritize and coordinate complex workloads to meet deadlines
- Used to work in a fast paced environment with a busy work load
- Discreet, flexible, proactive and a good team player
- Ability to learn; team oriented and attention to detail. Interested in new ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills
Reference No.: 919345SGR
Role: Administrative Assistant/Team Assistant
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.