C++ Software Engineer (Application)
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Modis
I am seeking some Software Engineers to work with a well-known client of mine based in Belgium on a remote working basis will COVID-19 is still a factor.
Some key information is as follows:
Duration: 3 months
Kortrijk, Belgium but remote working for the time being
- Writing reusable, testable and maintainable code with relevant tests.
- Developing user-facing (QT) and client side (Desktop) elements.
- Contribution to the user-facing desktop application for the control and audit of healthcare displays.
- Optimisation of specific OS platforms (mainly windows but some MacOS)
- Undergo detailed design reviews.
For this reason, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skills & expertise:
- C++ proficiency in an object-orientated development environment
- Application development experience for desktops
- Ability to deliver an "easy to deploy" application
- Full development life cycle knowledge from design, analysis through to implementation and verification
- Understanding of asynchronous programming in relation to integration with devices (displays, sensors etc.)
- English language skills (verbal and written) are compulsory, other languages (such as Dutch or French) would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with UI or UX would also be a distinct advantage
- Previous industry (healthcare) experience would also be advantageous
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I will contact you ASAP to discuss the details of this opportunity.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd.