LPN Licensed Practical Nurse SIGN ON BONUS!
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
Over the past 60 years, the Heinzerling Community has cared for hundreds of individuals with severe and profound developmental disabilities, creating a Legacy of caring. Our mission is to provide a loving and nurturing environment that enriches the development, education, and quality of life for these individuals. We are looking for people that share and believe in our mission and would like to join our team
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE WAGES AND A $1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
*Great Place To Work!*
Summary: Nurses coordinate medical/nursing activities related to the daily care of the residents, including assessment, planning, directing, and providing medical support for resident care.
- Must maintain current nursing licensure in the state of Ohio
- Must maintain current certification in CPR and first aid
- Must be able to work with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Practice safe and effective nursing care to residents
- Follow standards of safe nursing care as a basis for any observation, advice, instruction, teaching or evaluation; and communicate information that is consistent with acceptable standards of safe nursing care as it pertains to the needs of each resident
- Maintain accurate resident records; document changes in residents' condition and parties notified
- Report and document in a timely manner, assessments, observations, and/or care provided for the resident along with the resident's response
- Participate in residents' annual Individual Plan planning process
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with 50% contribution match
- Paid time off including holidays and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, part time
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.