System Engineer with FileNet Knowledge
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
- Operation and support of IT services of our shared and dedicated customer environments in the area of archive systems (FileNet/P8)
- Participation in the initialization, planning, further development/optimization and life cycle of the infrastructures (change and project management)
- Automate manual processes and procedures
- Incident and problem management (2nd and 3rd level support)
- Creation and maintenance of operationally relevant documentation, concepts, processes
- Readiness for on-call service
- Completed technical education/training as a computer scientist, or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the FileNet area.
- Knowledge of FileNet Image Service is imperative
- Knowledge of FileNetP8 and Oracle is an advantage
- Professional experience in the area of application operations
- Willingness to train and develop
- You are familiar with Scripting languages such as Windows PowerShell
- Enjoy conceptual, structured and analytical work
- Independent, reliable working style
- Fluent German, good spoken and written English, other languages an advantage
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.