Security SOC Analyst - Banking - Amsterdam - Contract
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the Dutch Banking Groups and they are looking for 4 x Security SOC Analysts.
Location: Amsterdam - initially remote
Language: English & Dutch would be advantageous.
Seniority: 6+ years
Senior SOC Analist needed at the Security Operations Center (SOC) of the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) in Amsterdam. In SOC they work together in an informal way and provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing yourself. For you as a SOC analyst, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working across team and department boundaries.
6-10 years relevant experience with:
* Incident response handling
* Network protocols
* operating systems
* security monitoring tools
* Network analysing tools
* Threat Attack techniques
* BSc or MSc in Computer science or relevant
* You understand how SOC works and know the processes and techniques that are used within it.
* Experience working With the SOC tools and NOT building or implementing them
Certifications such as CEH, OSCP, CISSP or SIEM Analyst are an advantage.