Posted on May 13, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client based in the Limburg region is looking for an experienced Dutch-speaking Scrum Master to take on a leading role within their team ASAP.
- Responsible for supporting and guiding a scrum team of 5 software developers and 1 project manager.
- Ensuring that your development team can deliver value to the customer in a smooth and sustainable way.
- Facilitating the scrum events and helping ensure that the members of the development team can organise, plan and deliver their work themselves, with some involvement from you.
- Help the team to communicate transparently about progress and improvement actions.
- Ensuring that feedback and ideas can flow freely, people know each others strengths and use them effectively.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working as a Scrum Master.
- You have a heavy grip on the scrum vibe and you also know how to enthuse people to apply this framework qualitatively.
- You have experience in a development environment and understand modern software engineering principles.
- Strong understanding of Full-Stack Development (Java8+, Angular, Springboot, Hibernate, etc.)
- Fluent in English & Dutch.
- LOCATION: Limburg
- DURATION: 12 months+
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.