Service Manager - CI/CD/DevOps
Posted on May 13, 2020 by HW Search & Selection
Senior IT Service Manager minimum 10 years of experience, within the public sector in Geneva, Switzerland
The IT Service Manager will have strong experience with CI/CD, DevOps and the following skills;
- Proven experience in managing multi- project full Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines;
- Promote knowledge sharing and DevOps culture
- Configuration management tools
- Committed to quality standards
- Ability to troubleshoot complex CI/CD issues
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English.
Software development languages and tools:
- Bamboo, Nexus;
- SVN, GIT, BitBucket, Fisheye;
- Crucible, SonarQube;
- Maven, npm;
System & application management:
- Linux server administration
- Application Servers (Apache, WildFly, Tomcat, NodeJS)
- Working with containers (ie docker)
- Working with database systems (eg MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Monitoring systems (desirable).
You will establish a wide Common CI/CD pipeline to be used by all the teams that develop software for the company. Until now, the IP Portal delivered a functional CI/CD pipeline based on Bamboo and Nexus.
You will manage and improve the CI/CD service, as well as advocate for a DevOps culture across the organisation.
Please forward your CV urgently.