Posted on May 13, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The DevOps Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience with Cobol, preferably MicroFocus Cobol
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012
- Good social and communication skills
- You are familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, TFS
- Experience with at least one modern Scripting language, preferably PowerShell
- Preferred experience with UAC or TWS/d
- Mindset for improving our development process
- Takes responsibility within and outside own focus area
- Eager to learn new technology (like Java)
- Dutch and English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
The DevOps Engineer will perform the following responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software in a MicroFocus Enterprise Developer environment in cooperation with other (Development and Operations) engineers in your DevOps team
- Implementing the necessary steps to deliver the code to production (build, test, implementation)
- Test developed software with UFT, both manual as automatic
- Active participation in the various Scrum ceremonies
- Maintenance of our CI/CD environment with Powershell, TFS and GIT
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€75 - €80 Hourly
€50 - €55 Hourly