Senior Database Engineer
Posted on May 13, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
- Help design, implement, deliver and support Oracle database components that meet business requirements.
- Have the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both locally and remote, in a constructive and collaborative manner and build and maintain effective relationships with clients, peers, global & local colleagues.
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC including design, development, and testing.
- Track and support the realization of business and system requirements through the development and test life cycle.
- 5+ years Oracle Database developer experience
- 2+ years ETL experience.
- 5+ years of Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality results.
- Experience with software delivery methods (Agile and/or Waterfall)
- Broad application/technology knowledge (ie SQL, Use case writing, business process and systems workflow documentation)