Client Service Administrator
Posted on May 12, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Role Title: Client Service Administrator
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to learn proprietary technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience in administrative tasks.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions.
- Flexible, accountable and a team player.
- Available to work overtime.
- Energetic and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent memory and recall skills.
Job experience requirement:
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in customer service as well as human resources related activities such as recruiting/staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management.
- Preferred - Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing vendor management for bigger clients.
Computer/system skills requirements:
- Proficient in: Windows MS Office, Outlook and the Internet.
Other skills requirements:
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as mark-up percentages, bill rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.