SAP Data Migration Lead, 12+ months in France, Home Office, Travel 50%
Posted on May 12, 2020 by Accuro ApS
The client is implementing a New payment factory, new technology platform for finance and procurement operations replacing a substantial part of their Finance Legacy with SAP S/4 HANA. Integrating with 68 retail and fulfillment solutions and set up of finance data layer. The client is is implementing 4 end to end processes for transactional flows, finance information and money.
The Data Migration Lead will support with data migration planning, strategy & execution. They coordinate the building, managing and maintaining a repeatable data load and migration process for SAP implementations and work with the teams and the countries in managing the Data Migration to design, identify, extract, cleanse, mapping, transformation and loading (ETL) both the master data sets & transactional data sets from multiple sources into SAP system and work with business to get necessary sign-offs.
More specifically, the Data Migration Lead will secure the good practice' in regards to the quality of the data conversion securing the cleansing and validation processes including reconciliations necessary.
Lead a team of experts on end-to-end data migration involving design, cleansing, mapping, localization, extractions, transformation, migration, validation and business sign-off.
- Strong and solid experience (min 8 years) as Lead of Data Migration Teams in a large-scale global SAP Implementation and ability to manage system integration and external vendor resources a must
- Experience with data migration methodologies and approaches for SAP migrations a must
- Expert knowledge in data cleansing, analysis, mapping and conversion from Legacy systems & exporting to other systems.
- Retail knowledge a plus
Qualifications and skills:
- SAP a must
- S/4 HANA and Ariba a plus
- Data migration tools and techniques (eg LSMW)
- Ability to drive teams in an international and distributed team
- Solid understanding and experience with Data quality tools and techniques
- Strong communication and decision-making skills - ability to prioritize and drive business to cleanse and validate data including reconciliation
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels
- Finance process knowledge (R2R, OTC, SP2, MDM) (Expert)