Posted on May 12, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a SharePoint Administrator .This individual will handle all SharePoint responsibilities as well as lead the migration of pages from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019
Responsibilities Of The SharePoint Administrator:
- Create SharePoint sites and configure SharePoint Server features (Timer Jobs, creating new Site Collections, Document Routing Policies, Setting up Document Sets, etc.)
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
- Maintain SharePoint user groups and permissions
- Creation of SharePoint Management PowerShell scripts used for management, configuration, maintenance, etc.
- Monitor Health Analyzer reports; review problems and solutions
- Configuring all service applications like Search, Managed Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.
- Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring security settings for site collections.
- Proficiency creating and configuring SharePoint sites and applications
- Experience in SharePoint farm administration
- 4+ years of SharePoint administration or strong SharePoint support experience
- Experience creating workflows in Nintex
- Hands on administration of Microsoft's Active Directory
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.