Senior ETL Developer
Posted on May 12, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Senior ETL Developer to design, code, test, modify, debug computer software. Research and analyze program or systems problems and develop program documentation. Translate business requirements into development activities in to secure maintainable.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related experience.
- 6+ years Proven working experience in the software development life cycle
- 5+ years Proven working experience with ETL, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Logical and Physical Database
- 5+ years Working experience with business requirement documents, functional design and testing documents
- Oracle Workflow and Application Management Engine highly desired
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".