Posted on May 12, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an Application Administrator to provide escalated technical support for applications
- Support the organization by managing requests, incidents, changes, and IT assets
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and conduct system training if necessary
- Manage day-to-day activities, such as reporting, system configurations, system enhancements, and data loads
- Determine root cause through research and gather technical requirements to improve the system and optimize performance
Required Skills/Experience of the Application Administrator:
- 4+ years' experience in the IT field supporting applications
- Experience with Active Directory, Servers, IT networks, and databases
- Proficient in service desk support, problem management, or change management
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.