Lead Python Software Engineer
Posted on May 12, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
As a top-notch multicultural community, our client offers an innovative work environment for employees to collaborate with fellow team members and work with new technologies. Currently, our client is looking for an experienced Lead Python Software Engineer.
- Provide leadership and transcribe product improvements and requirements into architecture and systems designs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on refining the systems design into detailed designs.
- Develop, test, code review, document, deploy high-quality software, including cloud services, command-line interfaces, REST interfaces, and other applications.
- Implement best software development practices to ensure efficient/timely delivery.
- Collaboration with others to provide technical guidance on issues.
- Mentor and train software developers and students.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years software engineering and 3+ years in Python experience.
- Engineering team experience.
- Team lead or management experience.
- Cloud Computing ( ideally AWS), Linux, SQL data bases and web development experience.
- Developing, implementing, debugging and maintaining applications.
- Full life cycle design experience.
- Strong preference for SAAS or PAAS experience.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#JS13279 - Lead Python Software Engineer