*contract role* - Scrum Master (Brussels, Belgium)
Posted on May 12, 2020 by McGregor Boyall
A large multinational company based in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Scrum Master on a contract basis.
As well as being an experienced Scrum Master, the role does require language skills, (given its location), so you must have either -
English + native/fluent French and understand Dutch
English + native/fluent Dutch and understand French.
As this is a Scrum Master position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
Previous Scrum Master experience
- Expert in Agile Methodology and techniques ( eg Kanban).
- Familiarity with follow up tooling (eg Jira)
- Understand the tooling for automated unit testing and the tooling for continuous integration
- Knowledge of Software Development methodology
Language skills mentioned above
- Ability to be based in Brussels, Belgium full time (once lockdown is lifted)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.