Posted on May 12, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
The IT Technical Developer (ABAP) will realize the implementation of SAP 4i products for this sub-project 1 based on the analysis that has been done during the Exploration phase of the project.
Not limitative list of tasks:
- The IT Technical Developer (ABAP) SAP4i SR will get familiar with the existing Business environment (getting familiar with the BPD's -Business Process Definition documents- and SPD - System Process Definition documents of the different streams),
- The IT Technical Developer (ABAP) will do the implementation/realization of all requirements (as mentioned in the SPD's and WRICEF's (contains the list and functional description of anything that needs additional development) for SAP4i,
- Assist the Stream Lead in the realization phase,
- Review and agree to key project deliverables to be created in the product backlog,
- Ensure that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved,
- Conduct regular meetings with Stream Leaders and Project Manager to review project progress and identify and agree actions arising,
Start Date: 8th June 2020 (3 days on-site- 2 days remote depending on the Covid-19 situation
Please apply below!
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.