Paralegal/Anaqua Data Integrity Specialist (Intellectual Property)
Posted on May 12, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For the team (ca. 3 members) of our client, we are looking for the right person for 80-100% who will support over 9 countries and many regions.
- ANAQUA Data Integrity Audit & Corrections & ANAQUA administrator
- Enhancing/Updating ANAQUA process workflows and user manuals
- Provide an expert Intellectual Property (IP) service for the organization, being responsible for patent issues in research and development projects to ensure legal protection of the company's competitive advantage and reputation
- Provides legal advice and counsel to the Research and Development (R&D) function, as well as the business, regarding all patent issues and manages opposition and appeal processes as required
- Ensures implementation of the Group IP strategy globally in order to defend and protect the company's assets
- Good experience and familiar with various country patent laws in order to review patent data in ANAQUA and correct as necessary
- Preferably familiar with ANAQUA and able to understand current processes in order to map
- Fluent in English
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.