2nd Line Support Analyst - Brussels
Posted on May 12, 2020 by Contracts IT Ltd
2nd line Support Analyst - Brussels
Languages: ENGLISH with FRENCH and DUTCH essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of ticket tooling: SDM12, Remedy.
- Knowledge of office applications - SCCM basics, Active Directory, Windows 7, Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of remote control tools like Dameware, Mobile Device Support, Android/IPhone.
- Knowledge of print management - SAP Reset Tool, Software Client Center, PasSafe.
- Knowledge of antivirus tools - McAfee, Backup software (Easus).
- Daily rate: 250€/day - 275€/day, subject to skills & experience.
Description of Work:
- Take and receive all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as in' or out' of contracted scope.
- Provide first time fix', wherever possible.
- Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers.
- Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams.
- Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information.
- Manage administration tasks within the team, eg mails, PC requests, WLAN.
- Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group.
- Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group.
- Identify common and large scales problems and alert the Incident Manager & Team Leader to these.
Please send your CV to Navaid Faiz.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply