Enterprise Architect - APIs, Microservices and Mobile Banking
Posted on May 12, 2020 by Experis IT
Enterprise Architect with excellent all-round Software Architecture knowledge especially APIs, Digital Channels, Microservices and Mobile Banking required for a leading Digital Bank.
My client is a renowned European Financial Institution and a market-leader and innovator in terms of next-generation Technology such as AI/ML, Blockchain and Public Cloud.
The successful hire will demonstrate thought leadership in order to modernise and implement future-proof business solutions, exploring and applying the latest Software Architecture trends and developments. You will create architecture vision documents to guide Agile Solution Delivery teams and provide architectural leadership on complex and innovative initiatives. You will also develop frameworks and set guidelines, standards and principles at the Enterprise level.
- Enterprise Architect with broad and deep technical expertise in Software Architecture, with a focus on APIs Digital Channels, Microservices and Mobile Banking.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts and architectures to both Business Executives and Technology colleagues.
- Track-record operating in large Enterprises with a high degree of organisational complexity.
- Excellent all-round Applications knowledge and experience along with deep knowledge in APIs and Microservices and ideally Containers (ie Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD/DevOps and Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Dutch language useful but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a major business where Enterprise Architecture and Next-generation Technology themes are at the heart of the business strategy.
Please note that this is a Amsterdam-based role and while the client is currently operating fully remotely, you will be required to commit to 40-hours per week based onsite in Amsterdam post-lockdown. As such you will be required to work via a Dutch Umbrella or ZZP construction from day one. Please contact for more information.