Technical Team Lead - eDiscovery and Incident Response
Posted on May 12, 2020 by IT Search & Selection
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Team Lead to work in their South Dublin office.
About the Role
Sstrong background in Data management, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics investigations and Incident Management. The candidate will deliver data projects, working with a team of highly skilled and motivated consultants to provide assurance and improve the security posture of clients. Experience in a similar consultancy role is desirable although not a requirement, however given this is a client facing role excellent communications skills are essential.
Candidates should have an understanding across and expertise in some of the following areas:
- eDiscovery and data management
- Oversee progress of work to ensure delivery of all work product within established timeframes and standards of quality
- Digital Forensics investigations and reporting
- Incident management: proactive and reactive services
- Strategy development and implementation support in data projects
- Knowledge and auditing experience of current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy including ISO27001
- People management and direct reporting responsibilities
- Mentoring and leadership: serve as escalation point throughout project life cycles.
- Report writing and strong communication/delivery skills
- Project management experience: manage expenditures within budget estimates. Maintain communication with client and project team regarding changes to proposed work, risks and other modifications.
- Candidates must be comfortable building client relationships, identifying new business opportunities and developing service offerings.
Candidates must be articulate in both written and verbal communication, have a demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing) as well as in a team and have a strong ability to produce well written and well-presented reports/documentation in the English language.
- You'll likely have a third level qualification in information security, computer science or a related discipline with some further professional education and certifications.
- You'll be an innovative thinker with strong organisational skills. Interpersonal skills are a must, with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You'll likely have extensive experience in eDiscovery, Forensics, Information Security, IT Audit, Risk or Compliance field
- You will ideally have presented at industry and/or client events on eDiscovery, Data Privacy, Forensics or Cyber security.
Candidates will hold certification in one or some of, the following or equivalent:
- Software like Relativity, Nuix, Cellebrite UFED, Axiom, Encase EnCE, other
- Project Management PMP, Prince2, other
- CIPPE, CIPM, CIPT