Senior Intapp Application Engineer
Posted on May 12, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Intapp Application Engineer
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
- Provide Level 3-4 operational or systematic support and maintenance for the Firm's departmental applications; in some specific cases. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using routine analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to the Firm's Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the Firm's IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.
- Develop or enhance quality control reports and electronic monitoring to assure regulatory and data quality compliance.
- Collaborate with business users in designing and implementing analytics to help them interpret their data in order to make better business decisions.
- Write functional and technical specifications including application design changes and integrations for development.
- Gather information, design, develop, test and implement high-quality, user-friendly solutions to meet the Firm's goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide 24x7 operational support. On-call support responsibilities are rotated among the members of the Packaged Solutions team.
The Applications Engineer Sr 2 must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 8+ years' experience of application support/configuration.
The ideal candidate must have excellent judgment, problem-solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build positive working relationships. In addition, candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience with Risk systems such as Intapp Open, Intapp Conflicts, and Compulaw is required.
- Experience with Litigation Technology systems such as Relativity and Brainspace products preferred.
- Strong understanding of and functional knowledge of Risk Management for various business activities such as: Compliance, Conflicts, Court Docketing, Information Governance, New Business Intake, Preservation Orders, and Records Management.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Windows Server and desktop operating environments
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: