Recruiter - SC Cleared
Posted on May 11, 2020 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
- Support implementation of talent acquisition strategy ensuring alignment with the broader organisation's vision and its current and long-term global and local business objectives
- Support the Senior Recruiter in Talent Acquisition activities across civilian and contractor/temporary posts, in accordance with agreed compliance standards
- Engage with hiring managers to understand requirements of open roles, including required skillsets, technologies, experience, education and competencies
- Focus on candidate attraction and sourcing hard to fill vacancies utilising direct sourcing
- Manage campaigns as required and assigned by Senior Recruiter including shortlisting, preliminary interviews, participating in interview panels and advising on selection procedures
- Manage candidate applications effectively and conduct initial screening of candidates in the applicant tracking system
Skills knowledge experience:
- Higher vocation training in a relevant discipline with 3 years' post-related experience
- Relevant and progressive practical experience in the area of Talent Acquisition executing attraction and selection activities including screening applications, building assessment criteria and conducting and facilitating interviews
- Experience in pro-actively sourcing technical and non-technical candidates, ideally using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Working knowledge of managing technical campaigns within the IT industry including software development and test, IT infrastructure, cloud based systems and cyber defence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Including strong English language skills both verbally and written
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and an application tracking system (preferably Oracle Taleo).
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.