Senior Business Analyst - New Jersey, US, Remote - 6 Months
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Senior Business Analyst - New Jersey, US, Remote - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for an initial contract of 6 months with our client in the area of New Jersey.
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to lead the implementation of global revenue management products. Furthermore, you will assist the local IT and Sales teams Embedded in the organization and generates value. The Senior Business Analyst will act as a Analytics translator for the business.
Senior Business Analyst requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in a revenue management capability in a CPG organization or a large consultancy organization.
- Experience in Pricing and Promotions Analytics, Marketing mix modelling, Econometric models, Consumer Insights Domain.
- Expert in Multivariate Linear/Log Linear Regression based Marketing Analytics, Price and Promotion Analytics, Statistics and Econometric Modelling and Visual storytelling, Marketing and Sales Analysis
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Over saw the value delivery from the products and can show examples.
Start date: 01-06-2020
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Remote (New Jersey, US)
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.
Thomas van den Houten