Alfresco Administrator/Support Engineer (TX)
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Alfresco Administrator/Support Engineer
Exciting opportunity for an Alfresco Content Service Administrator and Support Engineer to join a progressive company.
You will be responsible for providing administration and technical support. You will work on upgrades, carry out health checks on environment, p erform basic set-up and installation of our environment, configure Servers according to best practices, provide assistance (user administration, role definitions, workflow configuration, etc.), provide assistance with customizations (login pages, icons, menu items, displaying metadata, etc.), perform annual configuration and performance tuning, assist with our upgrade planning and activities, resolve and manage all support issues and escalate service needs, make product enhancement requests on behalf of customers, set up a testing environment, stay current on product updates, act as an advocate for the users and be their voice, and collaborate with internal teams and partners.
We are looking for associates who have a passion for technology and like the challenge of solving very complex technology issues. Excellent people skills, high energy, and a consultative personality are key.
This is a direct hire position based in Houston, Texas. We offer great benefits and opportunity for career growth. We may consider relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- 3+ years of Alfresco Content Service administration and support
- Experience as an Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, or similar role working with external clients
- Application Server experience
- RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- Experience writing and understanding source code for support requirements
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Experience checking and reviewing various logs
- Experience troubleshooting applications
- Ability to trace and debug Web applications
- Understanding of network protocol layers, security layers, and domain models
- Experience setting up and configuring your own test environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy personality and a passion for learning
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Apache Solr
- Red Hat