Posted on May 11, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Experience with multiple types of server and storage hardware.
- Discrete Servers
- Blade Servers
- Storage Area Networks
- Windows 2000/2003/2008 MSCE/MSCA
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in IT or customer support
- Experience with Active Directory tools and utilities.
- VMWare management console.
- Understanding of EMC SAN Storage hardware
- Familiarity with network and san switching technologies
- Able to work in a round-the-clock, global operation 7 days x 24 hours
- Strict adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Background and understanding of IT controls and compliance.
- Solid PC skills and proficiency in office productivity software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Understanding of ISA, ANSI, NEMA, NEC and NIST standards.
- Experienced in ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: PLC, SCADA, HMI, EtherNet/IP, especially programming, troubleshooting, design and installation.